Credit Control Officer
My client is a large successful Insurance Broker who are currently looking to recruit for a Credit Control Officer in their Branch in Tooting.
To provide assistance in managing company’s cash flow by proactive credit control, cash collection and query management from both external customers and internal stakeholders. Mitigate risk of bad debt by timely cancellations of insurance contracts, ensuring adherence with internal and external policies and procedures.
- Liaison with customers in respect to debt recovery
- Assistance with cash queries, resolving any issues internally and externally
- Cancellation of insurance contracts following non-payment in accordance with company’s policy
- Ensure professional communication both in writing and via telephone
- Management of accurate internal records on collection levels with regular progress reporting
- Assist with general administrative duties as and when required
- Provide general business support
To be successful in this position you should have an outgoing personality, coupled with an excellent telephone manner and organisational skills.