5 days left
- Full Time
My client is looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their friendly team. You will be responsible for managing your own customer accounts and ensuring they pay to terms.
Managing a range of customer accounts (both low and high value) you will demonstrate a minimum of one year’s credit control experience in order to make a smooth transition into the role.
Key duties include:
- Chasing outstanding customer debt by telephone & email
- Sending reminder letters & monthly statements
- Raising sales invoices
- Processing credit notes
- Allocating customer payments
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Investigating & resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices
- Liaising with internal parties to resolve outstanding queries
This role requires a hands-on and self-motivated individual who enjoys this area of Finance.