LMA recruitment are currently working with this dynamic FTSE 250 Company. They are seeking an enthusiastic qualified Finance Manager to support the Financial Director with planning, analysis and management across the business groups.
Duties involved will include:
- A key focus of the role will be how we improve the processes and systems across the business.
- Analysing the overhead costs and structures to ensure they are aligned to meet the requirements of Governance, H&S, Group strategy or the Business Units requirements
- Reviewing monthly business, cost and value reports, producing key schedules and commentary including identifying risks
- Leading Budget processes, reviewing performance including spend with Senior Management and delivering accurate and robust forecasts to Group/Business deadlines.
- Providing monthly and ad-hoc analysis to support the Senior Management Team
- Mentor and develop the finance function and teams across Group and the business
- You would ideally have FTSE 250 or large corporation experience
- Have between 2 - 6 years PQE
- Experience of managing a team is ideal but not essential.