You are an ambitious Product Manager with a strong background in Software looking for an interesting company that will provide you with strong long term career prospective. You are hard-working, detail orientated and very interested in working with a successful and quickly growing company. You will come with a proven ability as a Product Manager and you are keen to utilise your skills and experience to make a direct impact on a SME company with an exciting future of projects.
My client is a leading research software company, working within the commercial sector. This position is working within their Product Management division where you will have the chance to manage projects yourself, including building your team, building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders. This is a great opportunity for you to gain further credible experience in the commercial domain.
My client is looking for a Product Manager to join the product management team delivering exciting products. For this, you will carry out; stakeholder management, ground up and employee relations, product management, data assimilation and management. A strong understanding of Software Projects is essential, however you aren't required to be a developer, just an appreciation and understanding of Software Delivery
- Very strong past career history in relevant industries and functions.
- Solid experience with SaaS
- Previous product management experience - including knowledge of Project management methodologies. SCRUM and Agile will help
- Background in Software Development understanding is very important
- Passion for user experience
- Good understanding of the software development life-cycle, technical debt, minimum viable product, kaizen.
- Educated to Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Business, Economics or Computer Science (or equivalent qualification / work experience) is preferred.
- Excellent communicator and eagerness to manage stakeholders at a variety of levels
- High attention to detail and appreciation for understanding processes