3 days left
- Full Time
Rapidly expanding International Construction company, operating across a variety of industry sectors are looking to add a Sub Contractor Accountant to their existing team.
The main duties and key responsibilities for this role are:
- Responsible for the Sub Contractors and Purchase Ledger
- Processing of sub-contractor valuations and supplier invoices
- Maintain contract journals
- Project cash flow projections
- Liaising with Project Managers to maintain current and accurate information of the projects
- Query resolution across the internal teams
- Query resolution for the sub-contractors and suppliers
- Management of the monthly account statements
- Ad hoc assistance with the preparation of the statutory accounts and statutory auditors
You will need to have previous experience of working within a construction company as well as knowledge of Sub Contractor and Supplier processes. This should include Project Accounting, Sub-Contractor valuation process, CIS deduction and project cost reporting processes.
My client is looking for a strong, flexible, hard working individual who is ambitious and keen to progress their career. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation who can who can offer a genuine career path.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.