Digital Marketing Executive - Social Media Analytics Platform
7 days left
- Full Time
About The Social Media Analytics Platform
My client, using the smartest technology in the industry, have developed the most innovative and insightful social media analytics tool on the market. They have gained an impressive roster of huge household name brands and offer them insight that covers social conversation from around the world across millions of social platforms and news sources.
They are now looking for a successful Digital Marketing Executive to join their ranks at their stylish London offices that are buzzing with a creative, start-up company feel and have plans to expand into the US next year.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be working with the Marketing Manager to showcase this innovative and cutting-edge software to potential business clients.
About The Digital Marketing Executive Role
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will have an exciting opportunity to join a highly talented and ambitious workforce and to work with some of the largest global brands and agencies.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Executive:
* Planning and implementing paid and organic digital advertising campaigns to generate inbound sales enquiries for the software sales team
* Ensuring client communication is kept up-to-date to ensure a smooth on-boarding process
* Work as a team to produce effective marketing initiatives for the future development of the company
* Strong knowledge and experience in advertising, email marketing and SEO with experience in Google AdWords a bonus
* Experience in analytics to report on campaign performance and effectiveness
About The Successful Digital Marketing Executive
If you are currently in a digital marketing role and have a true passion for brands and social media, this could be the ideal next step in your career within the digital marketing sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Digital Marketing Executive:
* 1-2 years' experience ideally in a B2B technology digital marketing role
* Experience tracking and analysing performance using social media analytics tools
* Experience with graphic design, infographics and videography would be advantageous
The Digital Marketing Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including pension, Cycle To Work Scheme, generous rewards scheme, birthday off and monthly company social events.
For more information about the Digital Marketing Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at or call
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive