Trainee Sales Associate, Covent Garden, London, OTE £39K
6 days left
- Full Time
- £1000 signing bonus
- Target rewards (monthly lunch clubs, expensed holidays)
- London travel scheme
- Sales graduate scheme training and development plan
A new and exciting opportunity has emerged to be recruited by a market leading sales firm in Central London. The development of a new brand has led to trainee positions being created to satisfy employment requirements after a two-year period of exponential growth.
The team is led by one of the founding partners of the original firm, meaning you will experience proven management to platform your success. A ruthless work ethic is essential alongside a competitive drive to match your colleague's performance.
You will be subject to a combination of classroom and on-the-job training to allow you to fully develop your sales skills. Training will be carried out by your team leader on a daily basis meaning you will have exposure to a wealth of knowledge not usually presented to trainees in similar positions.
Basic salary is in line with industry standards however a progressive commission structure will see you out earning other entry-level candidates in the city. The benefit of joining a new brand will see unique progression opportunities with no dedicated senior associates and plenty of positions to grow into quickly.
Your role will include:
- Being responsible for introducing and initiating new business
- Identifying, develop and manage new and existing transactional accounts
- Always be willing to learn and liaise with the corporate sector to develop new and creative ways to learn
- Absorb the sales environment throughout your internal training period to aspire to be the best you can be
- Some sales experience is desired to optimise potential from day one
- Competitive nature
- Money motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a professional environment