Telesales Executive - Magazine Advertising - £22-£32k basic - London
3 days left
- Full Time
Advertising Telesales Executive - £22-£32k basic - £45-£55k OTE
This client is a publishing house with over 12 consumer magazines across health, sport, women’s lifestyle, celebrity and entertainment. They are looking for a talented and driven Telesales Executive to join the team speaking with with prospective advertisers looking to reach a given target audience e.g. new mums, homeowners etc. which this company can provide through their various magazine titles
The role is a full time, permanent position
How can you expect to spend your day?
Responsibilities will include;
- Searching and generating your own leads
- Understanding the target reader and advertiser of each title
- Researching potential advertising prospects from a range of sources including other media (print, digital, outdoor, radio, TV, live) and databases.
- Contacting relevant companies to identify decision makers.
- Talk to decision makers within the companies to establish if there is an interest in advertising and participating within company titles.
- Look to arrange appointments for prospective advertisers to meet and discuss with the Commercial Director of the title in question.
- Maintain the sales diary
- Using and managing the CRM system
The desired personality, skills and qualifications are:
- Educated to degree level
- Experience within publishing and media is preferred.
- At least 1 years demonstrable experience in telephone advertising sales
- A clear, concise and confident communicator.
- An interest in developing a successful career in the media and publishing sector.
- Excellent written and spoken English
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Join a well-established publishing company responsible for a number of high profile magazine publications.
- The opportunity to double your salary in commission and bonus potential OTE £45-£55k