Location: London N1
Salary: £18-26k Negotiable DoE
Our client is a dynamic interior design company specializing in high end, contemporary German kitchens, bathroom suites and flooring.
They are currently looking for an experienced, talented and self-motivated Marketing Executive to join their dedicated team.
What you will be doing as the successful Marketing Executive:
- Using social media to include imagery for Facebook and Instagram, imagery for brand presentations and signs to advertise in-store promotions
- Researching marketing options for key events such as Showroom Open Days
- Liaising with the Website Designer and Web Developer to produce, revise and approve the weekly newsletter
- Actively contributing fresh ideas and suggestions for outreach within social media and PR campaigns and initiatives
- Assisting the Board with arranging networking and business events
- Assisting the Board with brand presentation content and approval
What will you need in becoming the successful Marketing Executive?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within marketing mainly within the digital arena
- Knowledge and experience of handling social media accounts and websites
- Experience writing and sending out marketing campaigns
- Computer literate
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Marketing Executive role then please apply now!