IT Field Engineer - Guildford Based - £24,000 - £27,000pa
4 days left
- Full Time
T Field Engineer - Guildford based - £24,000 - £27,000pa
Our Client is a prestigious organisation based in Guildford and they are looking to recruit an IT Field Engineer to resolve and support any hardware issues across three locations.
The Company is very representable so the successful candidate will have a professional and customer-focused manner. The IT Field Engineer will act as a right-hand for the IT Manager so must be reliable and be able manage and prioritise their own work load.
You will receive full training and will be put through CompTIA training course.
You will be using a Company Car for commuting to the sites so a full UK Driving Licence is essential.
Key responsibilities for the IT Field Engineer:
- Provide remote and onsite technical hardware support across three sites, approximately 350 Users
- Complete desk moves, set up new Starters, ensuring their desks, phones, mobiles and emails are sorted
- Support and fix 300 PC’s in total and provide basic patch management across 35 Microsoft Server’s
- Manage Anti-Virus on PC’s
- Respond to queries received through mobile, email and online chat
- Whilst onsite ensuring that wires are tidy and kit is put away
Key Skills & experience for the IT Field Engineer:
- Professional and personable approach
- Must be reliable and manage diary and own priorities efficiently
- Keen to learn and expand on their technical knowledge
- Previous experience of providing 1st/2nd Line Support
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of basic printer fixes
- CompTIA qualified
Key Words - Field / Hardware / IT Support / Technical / Servers / PC’s / Computer’s / Printer / Mobiles / Desk Moves / Wires / 1st Line / 2nd Line / CompTIA / Training / Anti-Virus / Patch Management / UK Driving Licence / Guildford
To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.