Nursery practitioners needed in Rickmansworth/Amersham
7 days left
- Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for several level 3 practitioners to join a fantastic team near Rickmansworth/High Wycombe and Amersham.
The settings need experienced (or college leavers) Level 3 or above to join their nursery and pre-school.
The settings take children from 0 to 5. The job will be supporting the children in either babies or 2-3 (toddler rooms), with other post's and positions available to the right candidate.
A minimum of a level 3 qualification in childcare is required, along with a good knowledge of the EYFS framework.
We have extremely friendly staff and management team who are committed to childcare.
Duties will include:
- operate a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your area in conjunction with other staff
- To keep a proper record of achievement file on your key children, for parents/carers
- Work with parents/carers of special needs children if required to give full integration in the setting
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
- Liaise with and support parents/carers and other family members
- Assisting in mealtimes, washing and changing children as required
- To help in the development of children in accordance with the EYFS framework
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified to minimum level 3 in childcare
- Have a good knowledge of the EYFS
- Be positive, and dedicated to providing a educational and stimulating environment for children
- Be well presented and well spoken
Salary: £14,500-£19,000 TBC - Dependent on Role, age & experience.