Sales and Marketing Executive
3 days left
- Full Time
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and expanding company in a new and exciting role!
Reporting to the Chairman you will be responsible for coordinating all the marketing activities for the company, you will be using your experience and initiative to run online and offline campaigns to raise brand awareness.
You will use your digital marketing skills ensuring the website is fully utilised and regular posts are made on all social media platforms
Working in this role you will have the ability to manage a varied and busy workload and will contribute to the overall continuing success of the company.
- Organising the production and delivery of mailshots using MailChimp.
- Coordinating the production and design of marketing literature
- Undertaking organisation of promotional
- Establishing a timeline of articles to be published in industry Production of a quarterly newsletter
- Allocating budget to each activity and monitoring ROI, using tools such as Google Analytics to assess the profitability of each activity in order to continually improve and refine strategy.
- Accessing the company’s customer relationship management (CRM) system to generate new opportunities for the business.
- Sourcing the correct information by contacting key contacts to maintain day to day management of the system.
- Research and Preparation of the lead(s).
- Identifying opportunities
- Follow up on specific and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Diary Management for sales.
- Regular attendance at Sales Meeting (Maybe off-site occasionally).
- 2+ years Marketing experience
- Forward thinking with excellent planning skills
- Confident when dealing with existing and new customers on the telephone
- Strong administration and IT skills including MS Word and Excel. Web administration and experience of CRM systems an advantage
- Pro-active and tenacious in approach to work
- Good team player
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.