Residential Support Worker- Children
3 days left
- Full Time
ENS are currently recruiting for a Residential Support Worker to work full time in an independent Residential Home working with young people aged between 11 and 18 with inappropriate behaviour.
The following qualifications/ experience is required for the Residential Support Worker position:
- Effective communication skills
- NVQ Level 3 in Social Care or commitment to start within six months of job offer
- Experience and skills in child protection and safeguarding
- Numeracy / Literacy skills
- Practical knowledge of diversity / advocacy / confidentiality
Desirable experience for this role:
- NVQ Level 2 and Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience in a young persons residential home
The starting salary for the Residential Support Worker is £18.000-£20.000 depending on experience.
If you are interested and would like more details, please contact Carmen Neagu at ENS Recruitment.
ENS is an equal opportunities employers.