2 days left
- Full Time
I am currently recruiting an E-billing Specialist working for an international law firm based in the City of London. This will be a 6 month fixed term contract with the potential to be extended.
Sector: AccountancyI am current
My client is an international law firm with offices in Spain, France, Singapore, Brazil and Greece. The firm specialises in many areas which includes Sport, Shipping and Finance.
Due to recent growth the firm is looking to hire an E-billing Specialist to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract. This role will potentially be extended.
The role will be based in their offices in the City of London, located close to Fenchurch Street and Liverpool Street stations.
E-billing Specialist , City of London
Roles and Duties:
- First line support within the E-Billing Support Team to assist with/resolve issues relating to e-billing to include manipulation of text files.
- Upload of e-billing text files into a variety of e-billing solutions.
- Regularly review the failed/rejected e-billing tracker and assist in resolving any issues on a timely basis, escalating as required. Prepare the e-billing tracker for review.
- Assist with e-billing set ups and timekeeper uploads as required.
- Escalate any e-billing issues caused by new and existing rate agreements.
- Maintain the e-billing support site on the intranet. Identify and provide training for e-billing as required.
- A point of contact internally and externally (for both clients and intermediaries) for e-billing issues and requests, liaising between all parties.
- Build and maintain working relationships with both clients that are e-billed by the firm and the intermediaries they use.
- Maintain and input timekeeper rates to the e-billing platforms.
- Experience of e-billing in the legal sector to include setting up new e-billing clients and uploading e-bills to a variety of systems and resolving rejection issues
- Experience of working with text files using LEDES 1998B, 1998BI and XML formats
- Wide experience of various e-billing providers to include Tymetrix T360, Serengeti, Datacert, CounselLink, Legal Precision, Collaborati
- Demonstrable experience of using a recognised legal practice management system such as Aderant Expert, Elite Enterprise, Elite 3E or SAP
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of systems & Excel (V LookUps, pivot tables)
- A working knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and VAT compliance (desirable)
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Conscientious, methodical and excellent attention to details
The successful candidate will be paid between £28,000-£32,000 depending on experience. This will be pro rata for the 6 month contract.