Sales Manager £30k-35k
4 days left
- Full Time
Inflight magazine Oryx - Qatar Airways
Ink is the world leader in travel media; we work with the world’s largest airlines (such as American Airlines, Qatar Airways, easyJet, Brussels Airlines, Wizz Air, Eurowings, airberlin and Norwegian) and travel groups. We create opportunities for advertisers to connect with a highly receptive global audience through inflight magazines, mobile devices and other digital and print media products.
We are currently on the lookout for an energetic, passionate and driven Group Advertising Manager / Publisher for our luxurious brand new title representing Qatar Airways.
About the role:
You will manage a sales team to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a primary emphasis on the forecasting, generation of new business and account management.
Successful Advertising Managers / Publishers need to be aware of changes in the market that impact their target audience. In addition, they need to gain knowledge of the sales strategies of competitors, both for their business and their clients’ businesses.
You will be reporting to Sales Director and your main responsibility will be ensuring profitability and revenue growth for the magazine.
- taking ownership of the title and its advertising content
- managing, coaching and developing a team of media sales executives ensuring all targets are met
- maximising advertising revenue by carefully planning and executing sales strategy
- be the first point of contact for all incoming enquiries
- dealing with clients and negotiating terms of contracts
- liaising with production, editorial and compliance teams
- proven experience and management / leadership skills in a target driven environment
- knowledge and/or previous experience in Middle Eastern Markets
- sound understanding of media and advertising industry
- fluent in written and oral English (Arabic is a plus)
- experience in working with luxury / high end clients
- dynamic, focused and self-motivated
- confident and an outgoing personality
- the ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- excellent communication skills and telephone manner