6 days left
- Full Time
- Are you looking to secure a Care Coordinator position?
- Are you already working as a Care Coordinator but looking for new challenges?
- Are you a senior or field Care Supervisor looking to move into an office based role? If so, I want to hear from you.
Kare Plus Chelmsford is a highly respected and professional Home Care provider, registered with the CQC and specialising in supporting individuals to remain in their own home and promote independence. We pride ourselves in ensuring each client is provided with a tailored made care plan, to meet their needs and requirements. Due to the growth of our operations, we now require additional office support, hence position available to join our successful team as a Care Coordinator.
- To report to the Registered Manager for the day to day service provisions, and produce weekly care worker rotas.
- Update our internal systems with time sheets, end of each week confirm visits attended via timesheets signed and collated back from staff.
- To familiarise with the Health and Social Care (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 and legislation governing the provision of domiciliary care.
- To be aware of the Quality Assurance Policy of the Company, in the provision of a quality service to the Service Users.
- Ability to carry out assessments and reviews and liaise with stakeholders
- To represent the Company in a professional manner at all times, on the telephone, face to face or in written communication.
- Professionally and promptly answer telephone calls, ensuring people are spoken to in a polite and respectful manner.
- Ability to prepare care plans, updates and also start new packages when required
- Flexibility to provide support as a carer to cover jobs when the need arises
- To maintain confidentiality at all times and carry out the Company’s Confidentiality Policy.
- To carry out the monitoring of the service in the field to ensure that it meets the quality.
- Assist with on-call, whereby the Registered Manager is in meetings/annual leave or out of the office for a period of time
- Completion of all necessary paperwork on candidates recruited/interviewed, filing duties while updating/maintaining candidate files
- To ensure that Holidays and Sickness are adequately planned/dealt with in relation to care staff so as to minimise disruption to the Care Service delivery.
What we are looking for:
- At least 12 months experience in a senior care worker role/equivalent supervisory role
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Good presentation skills
- Computer literate using 'Word’ Documents and 'Excel’
- Understanding of legislation concerned with care provision
- Administrative experience
- Minimum of NVQ/QCF level 3 in health and Social Care
- The candidate must be able to drive and use own car
- Good time management, ability to multi-task, well organised and meet deadlines.
- Build strong relationship with care team
We are a fast growing domiciliary care provider, seeking a positive minded and hardworking individual to add to our existing office team. If you believe this opportunity is for you, and have the desire to join our successful team please contact us today.