Financial Controller - Fashion - West London
I am working with an advanced contemporary fashion business, quickly developing a devoted celebrity following. My client is looking to appoint a Financial Controller, whereby you would be an integral part of the team during a time of ambitious growth.
You will be responsible for shaping and managing the finance function, and take ownership of the 3 year financial plan.
This is a unique opportunity to really make a difference to the growth of a business.
Influenced by both British and Italian style, my client creates high-end fashion products.
Your role will include;
- Budget and strategic reporting, and weekly Trade Reporting year on year, and week to date against plan
- Preparation of end of year accounts
- Preparing monthly management accounts and other financial statements/KPIs
- Deliver accurate, timely and meaningful financial reports
- Weekly Cash Flow Forecasting, review actual v plan
- Invoice Finance Reconciliation
- Work closely with the Credit Controller across customer payments, banking payments and cash flow reporting forecasting
- Bank reconciliation (multi-currency)
- Ideally a fully Qualified/part Qualified Accountant, either ACCA or CIMA
- Experience working with Sage 200 or Sage 50
- Previous experience working in retail/fashion/luxury is desirable
- To £50,000 + benefits