Specification Sales Manager / Architectural Project Manager Commercial
7 days left
- Full Time
My client based in the South East has a new permanent job for Architectural Project Manager - Commercial also known as a Specification Sales Manager
A worldwide organisation who is active in over 70 countries, has in excess of 4000 employees and is a billion turnover business. The have an excellent benefits package for their employees and modern and up to date working environment. A top employer in Milton Keynes to work for.
This job is to secure projects for the company and coordinate the procurement chain for each project.
- Building long term relationships with large commercial contractors
- Utilise and expand the existing database
- Obtain and follow up leads on new business
- Provide technical support and promote solutions
- Update specifications on new developments and products
Location: London and South East
The ideal candidate needs to have a strong background and working relationships based in the light commercial arena, specifically relating to education and health markets.
- Experience in design/construction and installation of facades or building envelopes and structural issues
- Industry - Design and construction background specifically fabrication
- Proven track record in sales/business development
- Technical background and aptitude
- Commercial awareness
- Creative and design aptitude
- Strong IT skills
- Be prepared for travel local and international
- Full clean driving license
- £45,000 per annum basic plus generous bonus
- Company car
- Credit card
- Home office set up.