Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - Days Shift
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer – Days Shift
Salary: £36,000- £40,000
Benefits: Pension, Overtime
One of the UKs largest food producers in Norfolk are looking for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their company. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be working with a close team of engineers on a days role. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will need to have a good electrical and mechanical understanding, and the confidence to work on both faults. This is a great opportunity for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer who is looking to work for a world-renowned manufacturing company and have the chance to learn, develop and grow with a leading manufacturer. If you're a Multi-skilled maintenance engineer looking for a change in environment, competitive salary and a personalised development plan, then apply today!
Skills required for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Multi-skilled engineering background
- Experience working in a Factory on the production line as a maintenance engineer
- The multi-skilled maintenance engineer must hold an engineering qualification
- Experience working in a Food Company is desirable
- Electrical and Mechanical Fault-Finding Skills
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working with the UK’s Leading Food Produce Company
- Working on high speed, bespoke equipment
- Benefits such as pension, and overtime paid at x1.3
- Joining a close team of engineers
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, OTE: £40,000
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.