Billing Intergrations Analyst
A leading provider of business to business telecommunications products and services in Basingstoke are seeking a Billing Intergrations Analyst to join their team.
This rapidly growing, award winning Telecommunications company is easily accessible, situated just off the M3. The company employs over 150 staff and is a dynamic, growing business.
The Billing team is an integral part of the business, working closely with the Customer Relations, Provisioning and Accounts teams. The team raises circa 80,000 invoices a year with a value in the region of £36m.
Billing Intergrations Analyst key areas of responsibility:
- Profit and loss analysis
- Data integrity updates to ensure high quality and accuracy of invoice information
- Internal queries
- Liaison and support for other offices
- Supplier account reconciliations - using a combination of supplier downloads and company data, identify billing difrerences in order to capture additional income and identify erroneous supplier charges
- Management reporting - preparation of reports for directors summarising income and profit by income stream and subsidiary business
- Ad hoc and varied project work
- Once an understanding of the processes within the billing department has been achieved it is envisaged that career progression will be becoming responsible for the analysis required when integrating a newly acquired business into the group.
- Strong analytic skills and tenacious personality
- Eye for detail
- Strong personality with the confidence to be assertive
- Excellent Excel skills - pivot tables, vlookups, if and other challenging formulae
- Good communication
- Comfortable manipulating large volumes of data. Spreadsheets will run 800,000 lines or more
Desirable software skills:
- Aurora (CRM system)
- Microsoft Office suite (including access)
If you are interested in applying to this Billing Intergrations Analyst position, please feel free to contact me on or by email at