Account Manager - up to £35k Base + Competitive OTE
3 days left
- Full Time
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an established, rapidly expanding internationally recognised brand. The company offers auction companies the ability to webcast their auctions online. Using the most advanced technology and innovation, the company provides multiple transaction methods including live internet bidding with streaming audio and visuals, enabling bidders worldwide to participate, joining together buyers and sellers in a common trusted online single Marketplace for the transaction of high value and specialised items.
Following their success in the US, which in the last year covered more than $3 billion in inventory over 15 asset categories through their single Marketplace, the company is now offering a start up environment, which for the right candidate provides an exciting career opportunity to be part of the expansion of their European footprint. This is a very autonomous opportunity for someone that wants to be a part of a growing success.
- The 'International Operations Representative’ will be responsible for developing and growing relationships with existing clients through their ability to provide the consultative advice that is needed to effectively cultivate the online component of the business.
- This role is accountable for meeting and exceeding revenue objectives as well as building client proposals and presentations which communicate the value of the Marketplace.
- The 'International Operations Representative must be able to provide the superior customer support and online auction coaching that makes the Company unique in its industry while recognising new revenue opportunities within daily tasks.
- Travel can play a role in this process, helping the auctioneer at the auction site and people bidding online to connect, following the auction environment and using the proprietary software to relay current bidding information to the bidders simultaneously while immediately relaying all online bidding activity to the auctioneer.
YOU WILL HAVE
- Experience in developing new business in a similar environment or other transferable industry experience, as well as client account management achieving growth from existing clients.
- Ability to negotiate client contracts, provide training and advise clients on online system tools, strategies and advertising opportunities.
- Self-motivation to work independently as well as part of a team to deliver results.
- Confidence to communicate effectively and to present and close business opportunities.
- Computer skills, including expertise with Office suites, web navigation, CRM tools (preferably Salesforce), and online conferencing software.
- Excellent listening skills, accuracy, speed and attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to make a career with an innovative technology driven business.