4 days left
- Full Time
Steelwork Draughtsman needed. Excellent PAYE opportunity with a very well established and successful steelwork fabrication business based in London(NW10)& on offer is a very competitive salary and a friendly working environment.
Our client specialises in the design and fabrication of a range of steelwork/architectural metalwork such as stairs, balustrades, balconies, cat ladders etc. as well as some structural steelwork too. Due to planned expansion they now wish to appoint an additional Draughtsman to their team on a full time basis.
The Steelwork Draughtsman role:
- Read and work to engineering drawings and specs
- Produce workshop fabrication drawings & GA/Erection drawings using AutoCAD or Tekla
- Produce other call off such as cutting lists, bolt lists etc.
- Liaise internally and with external contractors/engineers as required
- Work to agreed deadlines
- Experience working as a Draughtsman on architectural metalwork/secondary steel is essential
- Experience using either AutoCAD or Tekla cad software is essential.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Must be reliable and looking for a secure, long term opportunity.
This is a very good opportunity for a steelwork Draughtsman to join a successful company with a good working environment and very good salary on offer. There is also paid overtime available.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
All applicants must send a current CV and salary requirements.
All applicants must be immediately eligible to work in the UK.