2nd Line IT Support Analyst - (MSP)
2nd Line IT Support Analyst - London
* Must have previously worked for an Managed Service Provider *
Required Skill Set
- You will have good knowledge of Windows & Mac OSX Servers/Workstations Hardware
- You will have good knowledge of Windows & Mac OSX Servers/Workstations Software including Open Directory, Terminal, Kerio Mail Server, Time Machine, Carbon Copy Cloner, Microsoft Office, Server App, and Open Directory and Active Directory.
- Providing Apple Mac & Microsoft Windows IT telephone and deskside support, troubleshooting, and providing IT support for generic desktop applications.
- Networking Protocols (TCP, IP, DNS, DHCP) and Devices including Switches, Routers and Firewalls
- Microsoft 365, Google Apps and Amazon S3 Platforms
This role would require you to;
- Minimum 2+ years of working with an IT managed service provider
- You should have excellent communication skills
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Be a keen and a fast learner and be enthusiastic about helping users.
- Confident communication skills across phone, email and face-to-face
- Sound organisational ability and able to prioritise