Senior / Lead Back-end developer
AI MUSIC is a new startup, based in London that is going to change the way in which music is consumed by using the latest in social, digital and Artificial Intelligence.
Digital technologies have already lowered to barriers to music production but more needs to be done to make music production truly universally accessible.
We are evolving music from a static, one-directional interaction to one of dynamic co-creation.
This is a hands-on development role for an exciting greenfield project. The successful applicant will oversee the design and build of the core back-end apis and systems, including infrastructure and deployments, using tried and tested frameworks and development practices.
- Dev Ops skills (Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, JIRA, Git, Linux, excellent shell scripting)
- Experience with TDD and BDD and mocking frameworks, plus understanding of automation of end-to-end tests and performance tests
- Both NoSQL (Casandra, MongoDB, …) and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, …).
- REST API development experience and solid understanding of HTTP protocol
- Experience working in a complete development team (UX/UI, Front-end Devs, …) and mentoring a small team
- Understanding of application security concepts and common attack vectors
- Experience with social media concepts and APIs
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience leading a complete development team, plus Scrum / Kanban
- Full stack development experience / demonstrable understanding of modern web and mobile software stacks and best practices
- Experience designing application architectures with high-availability and resilience
- Experience with high-throughput and transactional systems
- Experience with DRM and encryption
- Experience with media streaming (Audio, or Video)
- Operational experience with E-commerce and payment systems
- Some understanding or experience with Graph databases preferable (e.g. Neo4J, OrientDB)
- Experience with Async batch processing and queue systems (JMS, etc.)