E-Commerce / Digital Support Analyst -Retail Infrastructure & Apps
E-Commerce Digital Support Analyst - Infrastructure & Applications - Retail
Well-known high street retailer based in West London is seeking a Digital Support Analyst to provide technical troubleshooting support to end users of their digital applications and infrastructure - you’ll also be involved in contributing to the specification and build of a complete digital infrastructure overhaul.
It's a fantastic opportunity with significant scope for progression. As well as managing infrastructure incidents through to resolution, you’ll collaborate with teams across the business to assist in the build and implementation of new digital infrastructure. You will be involved in multiple projects and will act as the SME for digital / web-related incidents and projects.
We're looking for two Digital Support Analysts (one senior and one more junior), so if you don't quite hit all the requirements below but this could be of interest to you, please go ahead and apply!
You will require:
- Experience in the support of web based environments
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Expert knowledge of web technologies and infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of IIS, Windows Server, web farms and web hosting
- Strong knowledge of underpinning database support for web systems.
- Experience with cloud hosting services such as AWS ( Amazon Web Services )
- Excellent working knowledge of PowerShell and / or Windows batch scripting
- Experience with Linux Platforms
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Zabbix
Experience with the following would be beneficial:
- Support of a high transaction, high calibre, retail customer facing website
- Work experience in an Agile environment
- Understanding of Enterprise Firewalls
- Automating server builds and configuration.
Two positions available - Junior and Senior, paying between £40,000 and £55,000p/a + benefits.
This is an urgent requirement. If this could be of interest please apply now to find out more information.