Reception Class Teacher
- Excellent opportunity if seeking the 'next step' in your career
- Easter start
- 'Outstanding' School located in North East London
- Three form entry school
This 'Outstanding' Primary school in North East London is seeking an EYFS (Reception) class teacher and EYFS leader to join their school from Easter 2017. This is an exceptional opportunity to join the senior leadership team at an 'outstanding' school in a lovely area of London.
About the school
Our client school believes that children should be taught in a nurturing and stimulating environment. They encourage children to explore, create and discover all the opportunities that the school offers. There are dedicated, specialist, part-time staff for teaching subjects such as art, music, Spanish and sports. There are special educational needs staff for those pupils that require additional support. The school are focused on high academic attainment, and employ innovative approaches delivered by the finest teaching staff. In turn the school provides a happy and exciting environment and aims to instil a love of learning and a solid foundation to build on.
The school can offer:
- Modern buildings that are exceptionally well resourced
- Large outdoor facilities and roof garden
- Excellent career development opportunities and support from the head teacher and governors
- Bright and inspiring EYFS department
The successful candidate will:
- be a good/outstanding classroom practitioner
- have the ability to work as part of a small team
- be able to foster positive, supportive relationships with children, parents, staff and the wider community
- have an inclusive approach that enables children to make accelerated progress
- be committed to continual professional development
- have a creative approach to teaching
- Bachelor of Education or PGCE and QTS
If this opportunity sounds like it could be of interest then please contact Reeson education by sending your CV to Luke. The school are looking to appoint staff ASAP so interviews will be taking place this week onwards.