6 days left
- Full Time
Office Angels are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Director for one of their clients based in South West London. Our client offers a fun and professional environment work place!
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Do you have previous financial director experience? Have you got a track record of exceeding expectations? If so apply today…
- Lead a Finance team of circa 8 staff, based in the UK, France and Greece
- Oversee the day to day running of the finance department for twelve separate entities
- Cash flow forecasting and currency procurement & hedging
- Review weekly KPIs for key sales and key cost areas
- Consolidation of Sales, P&L, Balance Sheet and cash flow statements reporting, plus regulatory compliance to CAA for ATOL licence, ABTA and banks.
- Reviewing and enhancing internal procedures, systems and controls
- Business cases to appraise profitability of new properties and ventures
Personal Qualities and skills required:
- Personable with excellent communication skills
- Ability to cope under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly organised and motivated
- Accurate attention to detail
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified
- Strong Excel skills
- Willingness and ability to travel periodically to France, Austria and Greece
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.