7 days left
- Full Time
Main Purpose of Job:
To identify prospects and develop new business leads via telephone and other forms of communication such as email and build customer’s interest in services and products offered.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Contact prospect customers to collate insurance renewal dates in a compliant manner
- Follow up calls generated from the leads to book Insurance and appointments with Practice Managers and General Medical Practitioners.
- Database management of prospective and converted appointments
- Cross selling of products from a portfolio to clients where appropriate
- Maintain comprehensive, clear and concise records of any actions taken and telephone conversations
- Build customer’s interest in company services and products
- Adhere to internal policies and procedures
- Excel, Outlook and Word competent
- Basic understanding of the insurance market (not essential)
- Professional telephone manner
- Commission / target driven with previous sales experience (desired)?
- Ability to work to individual and team targets
- Team player
- Ability to overcome objections in a compliant manner
- Ability to work independently, using personal judgement while operating within specific guidelines
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise workload
- Outstanding and effective communication skills
- Ongoing in house training provided
- Working towards Cert CII or willing to undertake with view to qualify within 18 months
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business and commercial objectives.
25 days holiday