Corporate Tax Supervisor
A well established top 70 Accountancy Practice has a brand new finance opportunity based at their offices in Central London. The firm is going through a period of structured growth and can offer the successful candidate excellent career progression opportunities and the chance to gain some hands on experience working with some of the firm's key clients.
I am looking for a Corporate Tax Supervisor, ideally newly qualified, who has worked for either a top 100 firm or a firm that specialises in Tax. This role will report into the Tax Managers with exposure to the Tax Partners.
- Responsible for all day to day tax compliance affairs of clients, and involved with related advisory matters
- To draft emails, letters and reports for review by Manager /Partner
- To review work produced by more junior members of staff
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Partner/Manager,
- Understand and stick to cost budgets and meet reporting timetables
- Supporting bid teams in tenders for new work.
- Supporting the Tax team in finding new work opportunities