IFA Paraplanner - West End of London to £45k
A great new Paraplanner role within a reputable HNW Wealth Specialist.
A respected IFA Wealth practice based in London is looking for a diploma qualified or close to qualifying paraplanner.
You will be working directly with the busiest adviser within the practice who is also the managing director, and will be assisting in them managing their client bank.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working individual looking for a long term career within financial planning
Salary depending on experience £35k to £45k, full study support will be given for further professional development.
Duties will include
- Research of the financial market
- Report compilation for a wide range of financial advice
- Producing excellent suitability letters
- Completion of any fact find that’s necessary
- Valuation of existing portfolios
- Use of industry relevant software/Internet resources when needed
- Communicating with clients in order to update records or obtain information
- Interviews available immediately.