Social Media Manager - Media Agency - Central London
Our client are winners of 'Media Agency of the Year’ and part of one of the largest Media Networks in the world. Our client is looking for a Social Media Manager to join the growing Content Marketing Team and lead a key account in tech.
They work with some of the world’s most prestigious brands; this role will specifically work on a leading FMCG Brand as well as a well-known promotional service. They have a benefits package which includes life insurance, a pension scheme and much much more!
- International Media agency
- Multiple award wins this year
- Office based in central London
- One of the strongest development programmes in Media
- Great Benefits including free breakfast, team days out and life assurance.
The role of the Social Media Manager:
- Create innovative social strategies for multiple projects across both UK and global markets
- Work with internal teams to deliver strategies which meet clients’ overall business goals
- Manage and lead 2 Execs to deliver ideas that create winning campaigns
- Become the lead for your team and clients in relation to Social Media
- Monitor team’s output and maintain high quality of work produced
You will have:
- Hands-on experience delivering social strategies for multiple clients
- Knowledge of paid social and how to deploy
- Advanced project management
- In-depth knowledge of established & emerging social platforms
- Understanding of all digital marketing channels
Norton Leigh are a leading specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in the heart of London’s west end. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, Analytics and Tech.