Events Sales Executive
Job Title: Events Sales Executive
Salary: 20-23K +4K bonus
Location: Oxford Circus & Tower Hill
Our client are a multi award winning events organisation. They are full of experienced events professionals and arrange events across 7 great London properties. An opportunity has arisen for an events sales executive to join the team and help with their continued growth. The successful sales candidate will have a passion for events and a flair for sales which will help the Sales Director optimise the promotion of all events activities. Our client will provide full and extensive training to ensure the events ales executive is set up for success.
The roles and responsibilities of the sales executive will include:
- Representing the company and the brand in order to sell events packages by establishing contacts and developing relationships with potential prospects
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Arranging and carrying out site visits and visiting potential clients for new business as appropriate.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and provide clients with quotations on proposals with the view of these leading onto sales.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- The successful candidate will represent the company at industry events.
- Keeping on the pulse with the activities of the completion in order to best understand how to create successful sales proposals
Our client are looking for someone who can be a long term success within their events organisation as such the successful events sales executive will require the following experience:
- At least 6 months B2B sales experience
- A passion for events is essential however previous experience within events is not
- If the candidate has prior experience in events or hospitality it would be preferred however it is not essential
- Must be an effective communicator verbally and written
If you are looking to take the next step in your sales career and you have a passion for the events industry then apply to the advert now