Our client, a large well-loved luxury group, is looking to appoint a new Parts Advisor to join their team within the parts department in a brand-new state of the art dealership. This will be the perfect opportunity for someone who thrives on delivering excellent customer service and who is also strongly motivated to excel in this role. The ideal candidate will be responsible for being the first point of call when it comes to ordering specialist parts as well as maintaining stock levels inside the store.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the stock levels within the store.
- Making sure all customers are kept up to date on their status of orders and ensuring all paperwork is filled out that is relevant.
- Undertaking inventory checks so that all parts orders are delivered and are also correct
- Ensuring all customers are dealt with in an expert and professional manner.
- To be on call to assist with any other areas of business when requested to do so.
What we are looking for?
- The ideal candidate will have a stable work background.
- You will have excellent customer service skills and be able to deal with all different types of customers.
- Experience in working for a main dealer within the automotive industry.
- Kerridge experience is ideal for this role.
What's on offer?
- Basic salary of £24,000
- OTE £28,000
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 till 18:00
- 1 in 4 Saturdays 08:00 to 13:00
- Full brand training
If you are interested in this position, please register your interest NOW with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
Your CV will be forwarded to HCP International, a leading automotive recruitment consultancy established in 1998. The services advertised by HCP International are those of an Employment Business.