1st Line Support Analyst - Helpdesk
7 days left
- Full Time
Service Desk Engineer, 1st Line Support Analyst
An outstanding opportunity has arisen with a key client of mine based in Horsham for an ambitious 1st Line Support Analyst to gain valuable experience with a market leading organisation.
My client is an exceptionally well reputed organisation with a strong customer base and track record - this is a fantastic time for a Support Analyst to join a market leading organisation at a time when projected growth could see you rise up the career ladder within a short space of time.
Duties to include:
- Providing first line support to clients and internal users (via telephone, tickets and email)
- Working closely with developers to help test new functionality
- Monitoring our web applications (testing, bug tracking)
- Supporting our VOIP telephone systems (implementing for new clients, supporting existing users)
- Liaising with external providers to help resolve issues
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication and troubleshooting skills - advantageous from an IT background but not essential
- Maintain a high level of professionalism while dealing with users
The successful 1st Line Support Analyst will be based in Horsham and will join a busy team where you will gain a wealth of experience to drive your career in IT Support upwards.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.