Property Management Support (Statutory)
We are currently representing an international property services provider actively seeking an experienced Lettings or Property Administrator to take on the responsibility of supporting a large property portfolio completing statutory checks ensuring full compliance. The core of the role is taking responsibility for the smooth day to day running of a portfolio of around 1,000 properties, delivering high levels of customer service and attention to detail throughout the process.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- To log, diarise and book gas safety inspections
- To advise Let Only landlords of requirements and benefits of appliance servicing
- To work with offices to ensure all appliances are captured and noted when a property is taken on
- To log, diarise and book PAT and EICR tests
- Where applicable to book Legionella checks
- Undertake all remedial works that arise form checks that are carried out.
- Report weekly or monthly as required to show compliance or any exceptions to compliance
- Print off monthly error and warning reports for gas checks, PAT tests etc
- Where required to obtain funds from landlords to pay for checks
- Pay contractor invoices
- Raise invoices for company fees for undertaking works
- To monitor contractor performance and timeframes
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience in a similar role, have high attention to detail and ideally be ARLA qualified although this is not essential.
Are you interested? Get in touch with Molly today by submitting your CV in application!