Service Engineer - Electrical and Mechanical
Position - Service Engineer - Mechanical and Electrical
Salary - £30,000 - £32,000 + Overtime
Benefits - Pension, Life Insurance, Free Car Parking, Company car,
Location - Portsmouth
My client a leading manufacturer of fast moving production machines who are going through expansion and as a result are looking to recruit an experience service engineer with proven experience within a service engineering role.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced service engineer with proven experience in; maintenance, service, repair and installation of mid-sized fast moving, high quality production line machines. The role requires the successful candidate to travel both UK and International sometimes being away from home for upto 4-weeks at a time.
The role requires client interaction both new and existing, acting as the face of the business when on site with clients to problem solve, fault find and makes mechanical and electrical changes in the best possible way for the client.
Training and development of clients ensuring better understanding of fast moving production machines
- Time served apprentice in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- HNC or above in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Extensive experience in Installation, Breakdown, Maintenance, Service and Repair of Fast Moving Production Machines
- The ability to deal with challenging client situations in a professional manner at all times
- Willing to be away from home for upto 4-weeks at a time covering both UK and Internally locations
Fantastic Opportunity to join a market leading organisation moving in the right direction
The successful candidate will be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship
For further information or to apply for this position contact Philip at Wild Recruitment Ltd on