IT Audit Assistant Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
My client is a leading consultancy firm which houses an exceptional group of professional who bring ingenious thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they deliver each day. A diverse company like this requires diverse personalities, perspectives and characters.
The role is within the FS Technology Risk team, the work would involve providing consultancy, assurance, advice and attestation to the company’s clients on their IT systems and processes. The client’s focus is on IT risk management, IT control testing, IT project assurance, as well as the data aspects of regulation and the technology. The work would be delivered in stand-alone assignments, vast consulting projects and as [art of external and internal audit engagements.
• Delivery of value-added technology risk consulting and assurance services to Insurance clients.
• Responsibility for the comprehensive output from client engagements
• Scoping, financial management, managing delivery risk, production and review of deliverables
• Building and managing outstanding client relationships (typically at CIO / project sponsor level)
• Actively identifying and furthering business development opportunities, as well as managing sales activities such as proposal writing and assisting with client presentations
• Coaching and developing team members on engagements
Qualifications and Skills
• Proven experience of successfully delivering technology risk services, mainly external audit in to financial services industry clients, mainly Insurance.
• Big 4 professional services or dynamic IT consultancy environment within Financial Services
• CISA or equivalent auditing qualification preferred
• Degree/masters qualification in IT
Experience and Background
• Experience in conducting IT External Audits and understanding of core business processes within Financial Services
• A proven ability to manage the delivery of high standard audits within Insurance sector
• Experience of core financial services systems - including transaction processing and financial ledger systems
• A good knowledge of technology platforms
• Ability to present on specific subjects to a large group of people
• Ability to identify and assess complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly to all levels
• Ability to develop outstanding client and internal relationships
• Ability to deliver work within tight timescales, to budget and to a high quality