Property Maintenance Manager
We are currently representing a well established West London estate agency actively seeking an experienced Property Maintenance Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will ideally have two years property management experience dealing with maintenance. This is a pivotal role, part of the property management team and requires someone with the ability to remain composed whilst working under pressure working well to deadlines. You must also be very customer service orientated.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Respond to communications from landlords and residents via email and phone.
- Instruction, monitoring, and liaison with regular maintenance contractors.
- Authorisation of invoices against instructed work.
- Property Inspections (follow through with issues found during inspection).
- Organise Gas Safety and Energy Performance Certificates.
- Data input/upkeep for annual assessments (GSC, EPC, PAT)
- Liaise with Insurance Companies - Initiate formal written claim. Obtain comparative quotes for damage.
- Coordinate replacement furniture/fittings as authorised during the tenancy.
- Acquisition of keys/fobs/remotes/permits.
- Administer management keys to authorised contractors for maintenance purposes.
- 2 years property management
- Driving License & Car
Are you interested? Get in touch by submitting your CV to Molly at GKR today!