INNOVATIVE CHEF - MICHELIN EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - LONDON BASED
- Innovative Chef (new product development)
- Salary of £40,000 to £50,000 per annum plus performance related bonuses
- Access to incredible ingredients
- Monday to Friday
- Michelin experience is essential
- London based with UK wide & international travel involved
This leading fine food supplier is seeking a talented and creative Chef to oversee its very successful product development operation. This company provides a wide variety of sectors within the hospitality industry with some very innovative products which includes a range of antipasti, infused oils and vinegars, speciality pastes and preserves.
A high level of initiative and the ability to lead from the front is essential and you will have a good commercial understanding together with a passion for providing innovative and exciting food. It is also essential that you have experience within Michelin Starred establishments as a senior chef to be considered for this role.
An outgoing personality is required as you will be making face to face visits to existing customers as well as potential new clients. You would also be conducting cookery demonstrations to highlight the products, both to private clients and the general public.
The company is based in London but you will be travelling around the UK to visit clients. There will also be international travel involved for sourcing new ingredients.
- Passionate about food with extensive knowledge on seasonality
- NVQ3/BTEC/City & Guilds/HND/Degree or equivalent
- Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate or above
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to plan ahead
- Demonstrate analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Excellent understanding of kitchen financial management
- Excellent communication skills
- Approachable, friendly and cheerful with a confident, lively and outgoing personality
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants who have been shortlisted for an interview.
Eligibility: In line with the requirements of the Immigration Act 2016, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented