Salary: £35,000-£38,000 (£17.95-£19.49 per hour)
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs)
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for highly motivated, dynamic and passionate RGN experienced in infection control and tissue viability to join a fantastic and committed team a very reputable private hospital in Surrey. The hospital is really bright, warm and welcoming with a working atmosphere that is highly professional and stimulating yet friendly and collaborative. The hospital is currently undergoing a multi-million pound expansion creating new clinical services in a modern working environment.The private hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services including: full diagnostic and endoscopy procedures, orthopaedic surgery including spinal treatment and pain management, general surgery including spinal vein removal and hernia surgery, ophthalmology including eye laser surgery, gynaecology, urology and ear, nose and throat treatments. If you have a passion for delivering excellent standards of care and want to be part of these exciting plans we would welcome your application. The hospital is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links around Surrey.
What you’ll be doing:
- As RGN-Infection Control you will ensure Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) is addressed in all areas of the hospital and reflected throughout all activity related to healthcare provision.
- As RGN-Infection Control you will ensure infection prevention is taken into account in all new business.
- As RGN-Infection Control you will be reporting on measureable outcomes
- As RGN-Infection Control you will be responsible for the monitoring, surveillance and investigation of infections and for advising on preventative and control measures relating directly or indirectly to patient care.
What you’ll need:
- As RGN-Infection Control you will be NMC UK registered and have current relevant experience in a hospital environment.
- As RGN-Infection Control you will be organised, highly motivated and capable of delivering excellent clinical care whilst working under pressure.
- As RGN-Infection Control you will have experience within Infection Control and Tissue Viability.
Key employee benefits:
- 25 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Off Site Parking
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on and or email
This location is commutable from: Surrey, Guildford, Stoughton and Compton, Ashtead