4 days left
- Full Time
20 - 22k
I am currently assisting in the recruitment of an Accounts Assistant for my client, based in Stevenage. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the company’s Credit Control and assist the Finance Manager with various ad-hoc accounting requirements.
You will ideally be AAT Qualified or studying toward AAT with a minimum of 2-3 years accounting experience.
You will be a strong communicator with a professional outlook and the ability to work as part of strong and flexible team.
- Update Fixed Asset Register on a monthly basis.
- Produce group summary and reconciliation of company’s assets.
- Produce Sales Invoices - Includes Pro Forma.
- Credit Control for all customers.
- Applying credit scores & credit limit to customers account.
- Input and analyse all company Credit Card Expenses.
- Processing Cheques.