Specification Sales - Decorative Fabrics
- Specification Sales - Decorative Fabrics
- 1 x M40 Corridor into NW London
- 1 x Central London
- £35K plus bonus and car
PLEASE NOTE - POST CODE LISTED IS NOT EXACT LOCATION AND IS ONLY USED FOR APPROXIMATE AREA VERIFICATION
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a specification sales person to move into the highly desirable decorative fabrics sector, targeting architects, interior designers and occasionally via contractors.
- Our client manufactures fabrics that are used in decorative interior surfaces from curtains, to bedding, furniture and a lot more in between.
- This role will be to promote this companies products into architects and interior designers in Central London who will be responsible for dealing with projects from cruise ships, to hotels, hospitals, care homes, public buildings and more. The aim is to convince these architects and interior designers (and occasionally contractors) that this companies products are able to provide the look, feel and durability that their clients are looking for.
- They are flexible on the persons location with either someone having easy access to central London or along the M40 corridor from Bicester toward London.
- Our clients are very well established and regarded as the market leaders and during that time have built up an enviable reputation for being able to source and supply some of the finest products available and have a wide portfolio of products available to suit most budgets.
- They are a superb employer, highly regarded in the industry, providing excellent training with many long term employees and an excellent environmental policy
- They are seeking someone who has prior experience of specification sales into architects, interior designers and contractors, with a visual interior product, sold on an aesthetic basis, rather than a "construction" product.
Please apply straight away for this fantastic opportunity
ref number 10367
Please email your CV to Mark Braithwaite
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
For more information on how JRM Sales Recruitment can help you please go to our website
JRM Sales Recruitment specialise in providing sales people for the construction products industry selling to Builders Merchants, Distributors, Wholesalers, Manufacturers, Architects, Specifiers, A&D, Contractors, Civil Engineers, Civil Consultants, Housebuilders, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Consultants, Interior Designers, M&E Contractors, DIY Stores, Plant and Tool Hire Companies selling a range of products such as Visual Interiors Products, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Renewable Energy, Plumbing, Heavyside, Flooring, Ceramics, Hand Tools and Power Tools, Insulation, Partitions, Furniture, Architectural Glazing, Balustrading, Architectural Ironmongery, Curtain Walling, Facades, Natural Stone, Bricks, Electrical, Building Management Systems, Alarms, CCTV, Timber, Carpet, Laminates, Aggregates, Concrete, Rooflights, Lintels, Piping, Drainage, Sanitaryware, Reinforcement, Paving, Office Furniture, Waterproofing, Roofing, Security, Access Control, Disabled Access Systems, Sash Windows, HVAC, Automatic Doors, Formwork, Water Treatment, Lighting, Underfloor Heating, Modular Accommodation, Adhesives, Signage, Parking Systems, Flues, Valves, Paint, Cementitious Boards, Rebar, Fire Protection, Architectural Stone, Play Equipment, Heat Pumps, Cooling Towers, Office refurbishment, Retail Fit Out, Solar and Photovoltaic PV, Blocks, Replacement Windows and Doors. Flooring Sales, Roofing Sales, Kitchens Sales Bathroom Sales, Plumbing Sales, Lighting Sales, Concrete Sales, Wall Covering Sales, PPE Sales, Boiler Sales, Radiator Sales, Passenger Lift Sales, Door Sales, Plant Hire Sales, Plastic Component Sales, Plasterboard Sales, Brick Sales, Blocks, HVAC Sales, Heavy Side and Light Side Materials and Building Services.
We are always looking for candidates within the Construction Sector: Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, Business Development Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager and National Sales Manager.