5 Central London Hotel Cluster Financial Controller
3 days left
- Full Time
As the Financial Controller you will be working within a highly fashionable location in Central London and will be working within 2 large 5* Hotels
Within this role you will be working within an operational finance capacity, working closely with the General Manager, F&B Manager and all Head of Department to ensure the highest service is adhered to within the constraints of the budgets you have set whilst ensuring this is a profitable entity for the group.
This site has a high occupancy level all year round and has been seen as the benchmark for many central London 4* hotels within London.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the complete hotel accounting – this is a ‘Self-Accounting’ site
• Provision of financial controls, ensuring accurate reporting
• Providing detailed financial analysis, including commentary and advice for improvements
• Seeking and driving through improvements in financial performance
• Enhancing processes and procedures, optimising reporting and analysis
• Provision of functional guidance to the hotel management
• Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting to head office on the financial and operational performance
• Ensuring timely and accurate accounts preparation and reporting in line with group policy
What we are looking for:
• A fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent)
• Extensive experience of working within a Hotel at a Financial Controller/ Manager level
• Experience of working within a ‘Self Accounting’ Hotel environment
• Experience of being involved with all areas of Operational Finance
• You will be confident, Pro-Active and a Self-Starter
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
This role is a rare opportunity to join this Group within such a high profile position, you will need to have experience of working within a Large Hotel and be operationally away.
In return for your services you will receive not only a highly competitive salary but also an extensive benefits package. From this role you will have exposure to the Group Finance function and will be able to gain the change to progress your career internally to a Group level.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)