BUSINESS ACCOUNTANT PRACTICE- LONDON
IT'S A PRACTICE…….BUT IT'S NOTHING LIKE A PRACTICE!
Are you a dynamic and technically strong Newly Qualified or Finalist ACCA or ACA Practice Accountant? Do you want to work for one of London's most talked about "NEW" Accounting Practices? If you succeed to interview stage…..and experience the offices, and meet the team…..you will not believe that this is an Accounting Practice!
As the Business Accountant you will have a robust technical knowledge of all aspects of accounting - including management accounts, VAT, payroll. You will also have an understanding of year-end statutory accounts and basic corporation tax. You will oversee a team of 2/3 staff who are currently qualifying
- ACCA / CIMA qualified with 3 years practice experience
- Experience of accounting using the FRSSE and soon to be FRS102 for small entities.
- Excellent IT skills including Xero and Excel
- Ability to lead a client team and to inspire junior staff
- Excellent time management, organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills - in person and written
- Experience of working with start-up companies and or SME's
- An interest in the technology industry
To apply for this outstanding London based ACA / ACCA Qualified Business Accountant role, call me on or email your CV to
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: