Theatre Nurse - Band 6
Job Role: Scrub Nurse
Hours: Full-time and Part-Time
Salary: Up to 32k
About the role:
Athona Recruitment are excited to currently be working with one of the UK's leading providers of Private Health Care, who currently require Scrub Nurses to work within their stunning Private Hospital in Southend
As a Scrub Nurse you'll be working closely with each resident during surgical procedures, you'll assess their needs and deliver a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life.
You'll provide the very best levels of clinical care, you'll make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest standards, optimising the wellbeing of every resident. You see every person in your care as an individual, and work closely with the wider team to create an environment that delivers skilled nursing care, clear communication, and respect and dignity for everyone.
Requirements for the Registered Nurse role
- NMC PIN number
- Experience working as a Scrub Nurse
- A strong knowledge of person-centered care.
- You'll be committed to learning and developing further.
- Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC.
- A passion for delivering the very best standards to everyone in your care.
- Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes
In return, my client can offer an excellent salary and benefits package. This is a great opportunity for a nurse who is looking to take a step up, with a view to taking on an Senior or clinical role in the future.