2 days left
- Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity to join a pioneering and leading financial services provider based in the heart of London.
A truly unique company that is growing at a phenomenal rate... They are looking for an ambitious, proactive individual who is looking to build a career in finance.
What are my responsibilities?
Working as part of the Collections & Recoveries Team you will be carrying out all debt collection procedures, applying your own unique approach to help define the collections culture in this market leading business.
- Pro-actively supporting the Collections Manager with contacting borrowers who are in arrears
- Setting up new direct debits for borrowers where they have been cancelled or failed.
- Recording data
- Liaising with cross functional business areas to provide payment and settlement information to borrowers and investors
- Chasing unpaid interest on settled loans.
- Taking on additional projects/responsibilities from time to time to optimise processes and enhance the effectiveness of the team.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Minimum 2/3 years credit control / collections / payments administration experience.
- A genuine passion for a career in finance.
- Excellent communication skills - is clear, logical and empathetic.
- Compassionate, grounded, empathetic and objective.
- Able to follow through on difficult decisions
Do you thrive when challenged to come up with better ways to do things? Do you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but know how to enjoy yourself on a Friday night?! If so, my client would like to hear from you.
My client offers an attractive reward package that includes a competitive salary, bonus scheme, pension, and company benefits package.
Due to the volume of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants therefore if you do not hear from us within 3 working days then unfortunately your application was not successful on this occasion.