1st & 2nd Line Support / Service Desk Analyst
3 days left
- Full Time
1st/2nd Line Support Technician.
Please do not apply if you're a recruiter or from a third party
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic and experienced support technician to join a five-person team based on Hoxton. The job involves both remote service desk user support and onsite troubleshooting and project work from time to time. You will be working with clients mainly in London with a few beyond. We are growing both our client base and the service desk team and we are keen to find someone who can grow with us and ultimately become service desk manager. Key attributes include:
- In depth knowledge and experience of Microsoft technologies - server, desktop and Office 365
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills
- Genuine belief in customer service
- Excellent record keeping and communication skills
- Experience of Autotask or similar service desk application
- Ability to work to deadlines and meet agreed objectives
We support around 600 users across 40 or so offices and it can be a tough environment. If you are ready for a technical challenge and feel you could thrive as part of a small and dedicated team building an exciting company, we would love to hear from you.
Working hours Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm