Marketing Support Manager
A leading multi-national organisation based in Victoria, Central London are looking to recruit a 'Marketing Support Manager'.
The role is paying £30-33K (£30K basic plus £3K bonus).
You MUST have a minimum 2-3 years marketing experience, ideally in an agency working on e-mail campaigns etc. You will have experience of using Web/CMS platforms, ideally Eloqua, Salesforce and Adobe Analytics.
You will also be responsible for being the 1st line support for all internal queries using the marketing platform.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact for 'how do I’ enquiries from UK offices
- Deliver new starter training for all marketing applications
- Ensure marketing users are confident in the use of marketing applications including the delivery of refresher training
- Proactively monitor incidents and requests to, in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Director and Digital Director, improve service levels, work flows and training materials
- Assist business users in their communication with Digital, Data and IT support teams and escalate issues as appropriate
- In conjunction with the Divisional Marketing Director, identify and communicate best practice in terms of delivering optimised web experiences, marketing automation campaigns and data-driven decision making
- Create and maintain effective communication channels with business users
- Establish communication channels with global (Digital, Data and IT) support teams
- Proactively identify critical business issues in advance and escalate to the appropriate department head
- Represent the business (Voice of the Customer) in Support Team calls / meetings
- Provide 1st level support to business users for the above-named Adobe and Oracle products
- Provide 1st level support on data related enquiries
- Escalate major incidents to appropriate parties in line with agreed processes and procedures
- Effectively cascade Divisional strategy and initiatives in relation to marketing applications and process to business users
MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant business / technology discipline
BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Exceptional communication skills demonstrating an ability to effectively communicate with both business teams and technical teams
- Experience of email design and basic skills in HTML and CSS
- Previous experience of working with web CMS platforms or marketing automation or analytics applications
- Previous experience of working in a marketing function or directly with marketing users
- Demonstrate analytical, logical thinking capability
- Ability to operate in a high paced demanding environment
- Ability to prioritise and handle incoming enquiries effectively
- Previous experience of Eloqua, Salesforce, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager would be advantageous
- Previous experience in the B2B / B2C events industry
- Front End Web Developer Skills
- Previous experience of delivering successful business user training programmes
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!