SAP Functional Developer
SAP Developer - S/4 HANA - Worthing - £60k
The company has experienced growth for many years and is continually developing new products and new distribution channels. At the core of the businesses operations is the SAP ECC system.
With projections for new growth and a changing distribution strategy they are looking to benefit from the new SAP technologies.
Specifically in the area of Finance as we look to move to SAP S/4 we wish to completely rethink key Finance models and processes.
As a member of the Business Systems team you will be responsible for the definition of requirements to actual implementation & support of Finance processes. Initially this will be focused on migrating to the SAP S/4 solution.
A key aspect of this role is building relationships with all key Finance stakeholders and turning their wishes and requirements into executable plans. The core accounting knowledge is held within the finance departments but the understanding of how to achieve their needs is held within Business Systems.
Roles & Responsibilities
* A member of the Business Systems team which reports to the Business Systems Manager.
* Engage the finance side of the business to understand their needs and requirements.
* Map requirements to SAP solutions.
* Agree prioritisation and implementation approaches and timescales.
* Implement the solutions.
* Support the Finance department on SAP issues.
* Maintain a thorough understanding of SAP Finance solutions and direction.
Skills - Required
* SAP Finance implementation experience.
* An understanding of financial requirements & processes for a multi-country manufacturing organisation.
* An ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation.
* Able to explain complex financial processes to non-finance individuals.
* Work as a member of a small team implementing finance and logistics functionality in parallel.
Skills - Beneficial
* SAP S/4 knowledge and experience.
* IFRS understanding.
* SAP BPC knowledge.