Junior Management Accountant
6 days left
- Full Time
My Client, a leading Advisory Business is looking for a Junior Management Accountant to join their Finance team.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager as a Junior Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Perform balance sheet/month end reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts
- Ensure all balance sheet balances in relation to designated Funds are cash flowed and monitored
- Providing analysis and support to the Management Accountant
- Preparation of year-end statutory financial statements
- Ensuring the timely processing and payment of all invoices and posting
- Ensuring the timely processing of all sales invoices and cash receipts
- Dealing with supplier queries for both internal and external contacts
- Monitoring cash balances and review/prepare bank reconciliations
- Ensure all relevant control spreadsheets in relation to Fund payments and receipts are updated
Candidates will be Graduates with 2 years experience within an Accountancy function.
Candidates must be have exposure to Management Accounts.
The successful candidate will be an ACCA/CIMA studier